‘Give a little time – Make a BIG difference’
Do you have good admin skills? Are you good at organising events?
Can you offer some time to help cats?
Volunteering for Taunton & Wellington Branch of Cats Protection can take many different forms. Your skills could make a lot of difference and help needy cats in the area.
Maybe you want to help us with our essential fundraising efforts -
- Bake and donate some cakes for one or our ‘Tea, Coffee and Cake’ events
- Help out with manning the teapot and serving visitors
- Help on a stall or stand at a local event
Perhaps you could -
- Carry a collecting tin or bucket at our collection days
- Help customers with their bags at a local supermarket ‘Sponsored Bag Pack’
- Help at an information or homing day
Raise some cash -
- Run a coffee morning in your area or village
- Get sponsorship for running a marathon – or even just a mile or two!
- Organise a skydive!
The list is endless – Please contact us with your ideas and offers of support!
We would love to hear from you and hope to create a large Volunteer Pool of supporters whom we can call upon when we are running an event – the more we have the lighter the commitment on your valuable time. So if you think you could offer an hour once in a while or want to become more heavily involved with the planning and running of Fundraising events, please get in touch with us!
The BIGGER Picture!
Become a foster home – if you have the space, time and commitment you could consider becoming a foster home for our needy cats. This could perhaps mean that a pen or pens are installed in some space in your garden or even a spare room in your house could be converted.
This is a big commitment but if you would like to discuss the possibilities, please phone us on
08452 602 397 and speak to our co-ordinators Ann or David
Your skills are valuable to us – Volunteer to help Cats in need!
If you would like to tell us anything at this time, please use the box below
Is there a particular area of volunteering that you are interested in?
What prompted you to consider volunteering for CP?
Please enter the number displayed below